Under the Au Pair in Austria program, au pairs are welcomed into the homes of Austrian Host Families Au Pair as a family member 12 month cultural exchange. They participate in cultural and educational activities designed to teach them about Austrian life, and they assist with child care.
- The Au Pair will live with a carefully screened Host Family who will treat the Au Pair as a family member, not as a servant.
- Au Pairs will have access to an emergency phone number.
- Opportunities to study at a local educational institution are available with a variety of curriculum choices.
- Private room.
- are 18-26 years old
- have completed S.L.C. or equivalent
- love children
- are independent, positive and mature
then join US!